Paramount Smile - By Dr. Melissa Jurado
1500 N. University Dr., Suite 111
Coral Springs, FL 33071
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: Closed (Open only for specialty treatment by appointment)
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Coral Springs, FL so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most major PPO insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. You can text our insurance and we will be able to verify. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards and have several different finance options. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
CareCredit or Sunbit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. Both offer low minimum monthly payment options so you can get that beautiful smile when you want it. Sunbit offers a soft credit pull, which means it will not influence your credit score.
- Both CareCredit and Sunbit offer an easy application process, which we can assist you with in our office.
- Both CareCredit and Sunbit are endorsed by some of the most credible organizations in healthcare.
With CareCredit or Sunbit, the decision’s in your hands to get that perfect smile when you want it. For more information visit carecredit.com or sunbit.com.
Facilities and Equipment
- Invisalign provider
- CBCT 3D Imaging
- Laser Dentistry with Fotona Laser
- Itero Intraoral Scanner
- Shofu inter oral camera
- All the latest technology in dentistry for the Doctor and her team to provide the latest dental care!